In today’s world of digital commerce and personalization, the airline’s biggest asset is its offer. The ability to create, optimize and deliver offers dynamically in real time – as the “single source of truth” for all channels – is the new airline oxygen! The impact of NDC, new off-PSS offer engines, and predictive revenue management using big data/AI has ushered in a new wave of change and opportunity in the airline industry. Are you ready?
Farelogix hosts the industry’s only event dedicated to technology for airline-controlled offers. This exclusive Controlling Your Offer Symposium is custom-tailored for airline IT, revenue management and e-commerce executives seeking to explore strategies and new technologies to dynamically manage all aspects of airline offer, from pricing and merchandising to optimized availability and schedule-building.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from industry and product experts, hear real-life case studies, and see live demonstrations that take NDC, dynamic pricing, revenue management and merchandising to the next level!
The Offer Symposium is the only industry event dedicated exclusively to technologies and strategies for airline-controlled offers.
- Hear from industry experts on how the new world of NDC and digital retail is transforming pricing and revenue management and driving the adoption of new technologies.
- Engage in stimulating, thought-provoking networking opportunities with your peers and Farelogix executives, product, and technical experts.
- Learn about real-life case studies of airlines taking control using airline-hosted “offer engines” without taxing the PSS.
- Take a technology deep dive into the industry’s only shopping & pricing engine designed for high volume, personalized, omni-channel NDC shopping.
- Explore how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data is making it possible to achieve greater profitability per product, moving beyond history-based calculations.
- Learn how to present optimal search results including dynamic, personalized offers inclusive of custom-tailored availability, schedules, pricing, and merchandising offers.
- Spend one-on-one time with Farelogix product experts to challenge and discuss your specific objectives for controlling your offer and NDC.
Who Should Attend
Airline executives with senior level responsibility for
NDC / Distribution
Space at the Symposium is limited. Priority will be given to airline attendees.